Festival Park, The Glades, Festival Way, Stoke-on-Trent ST1 5SQ
What is an International Management Standard?
Simply put, an ISO standard is a globally recognised set of policies and procedures issued by the International Standards Organisation which sets out what a company must do to be compliant to (for example)
- How a company operates (ISO9001 Quality Management System)
- Proves it is ‘green’ (ISO14001 Environmental Management System)
- Proves it is safe (ISO45001 Health and Safety Management System)
- Can cope with a major incident (ISO22301 Business Continuity System)
- Is cyber-safe (ISO27001 Information Security System)